2008年10月9日木曜日

New Blog!!^^


Hi:)
I changed my topic about TV dramas to cooking. The purpose of this blog is to share easy cooking recipi with you. I just started to cook this biggining of September. I'm not good at making foods but my skills of cooking getting better now. Also, I hope to show you food all over the world!
This is my first cooking. I made dinner using chicken. I broiled chicken seasoned with pepper, salt, and olieve oil. This is very easy to make! Following is a recipi. First, you have to prepare 200 grams of leg meet of chicken, rose mary, pepper, salt, olieve oil, and a clear plastic bag. Secondly, you just grind pepper and salt on chicken and put it into a clear plastic bag. Third, you pour olieve oil into the bag and also put rosemary into it. Please note that you should this preparation at least a half day ago and lay them in a refrigerator. Fourth, you take out chicken and broile on a hot frying pan. 5-7 minutes broiled need for both sids. That's all how to make this food. I don't know exactly name of this food but I learned from my mother. It's really good taste. I want you to try this. If you have question about this recipi, please let me know!

0 件のコメント: